I got few warnings in Windows App Certification Kit - Test Results in these sections,
1. Digitally signed file test
- Warning Message : does not have a valid signature, either embedded or via a catalog file.
2. Multiuser session test
- Warning Message : Warning: The multi user session test detected the following errors:
An error occurred while performing the testing process.
3. Windows security features test
- Warning Message : System.Data.SQLite.dll has failed the APTCACheck check.
- Warning Message : [some .Net dll] has failed the APTCACheck check.
4. User account control (UAC) test
<pre>Error Found: The UAC test detected the following errors:
Main executable WinClient.exe is marked as either "RequiredAdministrator" or "HighestAvailable" and is not signed.</pre
I found something strange in windows 8, that is, my application has an hooking function that needs requireAdministrator privilege to run that application. but in windows 8 after getting UAC error, I have just removed that requireAdministrator and replaced with asInvoker privilege and it runs fine without requireAdministrator. I can not understand that. Do anyone has any idea about this ?
Can any one please help to resolve these warnings ?