It's my first tip and trick, so please analyse it and give your suggestions.
The gSOAP is an open source toolkit for SOAP/XML Web services. It is available at the link below:
GSoap 2.8.0 ->
Using gSOAP, we can easily develop the SOAP and XML Web services in C/C++. We can use it to automatically convert XML to/from C and C++ data.
GSoap does not support Unicode, this trick is helpful to make gSoap client that support Unicode data.
Steps to create gsoap client that supports unicode
1) Open command prompt.
2) Set the path of gsoap win32 folder.
3) Generate header file using wsdl2h.exe
wsdl2h.exe -o OUTPUT_FILE_NAME.h -r xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx PATH_OF_WSDL_FILE_NAME
: If proxy is enabled, than only use -r xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx.
4) Add code in OUTPUT_FILE_NAME.h
class xsd__wstring : public xsd__anyType
5) Update variable which you want to update on your code with
6) Now create client using this command:
soapcpp2.exe -I "gsoap2.8\import" -1 GSOAPCLIENT.h
7) After executing this line, a number of files are generated. These are:
file with same name
Add these file to your source code.
Now you can send and receive Unicode data also using gSoap.