To view the current library link order in VC++ 6.0 (!! please still use it?), follow these steps:
- On the Project menu, click Settings.
- In the Settings For view of the Project Settings dialog box, click to select the project configuration that is getting the link errors.
- On the Link tab, type
/verbose:libin the Project Options box.
- Rebuild your project. The libraries will be listed in the output window during the linking process.
For Visual Studio version 2005 (or more?), follow these steps:
- Open project properties
- Select Linker->CommandLine under Configuration Properties
- In the Addition options text box, type
One benefit of using this
command is that you will also be able to see the MFC libraries that are linked during compile time in your MFC project.