It is annoying that you cannot browse your favorite song or sound track from your music folder to set an alarm sound in an Android phone. People are going for alarm apps form the market. But there is a way to do this with the default alarm clock in Android phone.
Follow these simple steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC with a data cable.
- You will be notified: USB Connected. Select to copy files to/from your computer. Select that option.
- Select Connect storage to PC [this is called Mounting].
- Now you can explore the SD card storage in you PC.
- Simply create a new folder and name it alarms.
- Push all your favorite audio files to that folder.
- Eject your external storage form you PC, as well as from the Phone [Unmounted ].
Now you can see your favorite sound in the list of alarm sounds in your phone and you can wake up from your sleep in a pleasant mood.