A simple way to delete an "undeletable" file
- Go to run type cmd or Open a Command Prompt window and leave it open.
- Close open programs.
- Click Start, Run and enter TASKMGR.EXE or Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC
- Go to the Processes tab and End Process on
- Leave Task Manager open.
- Go to the Command Prompt window and change to the directory where the undeletable file is located in.
- At the command prompt type
DEL <filename> where
<filename> is the file you wish to delete.
- Go back to Task Manager, click File, New Task and enter
EXPLORER.EXE to restart the GUI shell.
- Close Task Manager.
Remember to place your ratings