This post shows you how to take SQL table into Excel and other formats.
- Open ssms2012->databases->sample database.
- Click that export data. There is a new window open as shown below:.
- Choose the datasource, there are a lot of datasources dropdowns here:
- Choose the source database, here
dbo.sample is a source database.
- Here, you choose designation Database or other formats like oldb, excel formats.
- Then Excel file path.
- Select the first radio button for copy or second radio button for query to write the data, choose any one.
- Click next->select table you want to copy:
- If you want edit the columns means you have to use this window editmapping.
- You can check the preview for here:
- Click next.
- After you click finish, you can see files can be transferred like below:
- Go to->myDocuments, open the Excel file that you already created and all data comes to Excel sheet. That’s all.