In this tip, I have explained how to update a “Display Name” for a link in SharePoint through Nintex workflows.
- Click on “Site Actions”->”View All Site contents”
- Click on the list.
- Click on “Workflow Settings”->”Create a workflow in Nintex workflow”.
- Drag and drop an “Update Action Item” from Nintex toolbox.
- Click on “Configure” and enter the details as shown in the screenshot.
Here, field will be the column where you want the display name to be updated.
In the value box, enter the URL as below format,
“Your link address”, Display name.
- Save and publish the Nintex workflow.
- Below is how the Display name for a link will appear in the List.