Members may post updates or alternatives to this current article in order to show different
approaches or add new features.
No alternatives have been posted.
Phani Krishna Kollapur Gandla is a Technology Architect working with Cloud group in Infosys. He has 11 years of experience on architecture, design & development of applications on Microsoft technologies and hybrid platforms. Experience & competencies range across Web Applications, Middle-tiers, Databases, Cloud-based solutions, Performance Engineering, High Performance Computing, Architecture Definition, Agile development, Continuous Integration.
Specialized in Cloud computing under the following areas,
1. Virtualization Technologies
2. Private Cloud Build using Microsoft System Center 2012
3. Hybrid Cloud Orchestration & Automation
4. Cloud-based application development & architectures
5. Industry Standard best practices
6. Cloud reference architectures
8. Service Catalogs & Self-service fulfillment
Has indepth knowledge & hands-on experience with the following
Microsoft Application/DB Platforms - .NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2010, WCF, WF, SharePoint 2010, Silverlight, Prism, MVC/MVVM Patterns
Microsoft Private Cloud - SCVMM 2012, SCOM 2012, Orchestrator 2012, SCSM 2012, SCCM 2012, AppController 2012, SCDPM
Microsoft Cloud App Platform - Windows Azure, Office365
Public Cloud - Amazon Web Services, RightScale Cloud Management Platform.