Members may post updates or alternatives to this current article in order to show different
approaches or add new features.
No alternatives have been posted.
Software Developer (Senior)
I graduated with a First class honours degree in Computer Science from the University of Salford in June 2006. Shortly after I graduated, I started my first job as a web developer in a small consultancy company in the North-West. I have since moved to a larger organisation in Manchester, which is a bit closer to my home.
My development is 99% ASP.NET based with the remaining 1% being ad-hoc console applications or Windows services, and although I prefer to develop in C# (just because I think it is cleaner), VB is what is used in the team.