My love for imagining, designing and creating just about anything REAL or VIRTUAL has lead me on this path. Whether it be 1’s and 0’s, soldering an IC to a PCB or getting under the car just to get my hands dirty, I like to do it DIY.
Life is a journey, and it’s all about learning and creating…
Some Achievements in my life:
• Founder of the Doha College Robotics Club
• President and founder of the CNA-Q Robotics Club
• Developed Fly-By-Wire Over Ethernet (FBWOE) for boats.
• Telecommunication Engineering Technology Diploma
• X10 Home Automation system as part of a Green Home project
• Developed a Vehicle Accessory Computer Interface (VACI)
• Autonomos Turtle Monitoring Robot
• Virtual Autonomous Remote Presence (VARP)
• Electrical Engineering Degree from Purdue
• Various Industrial Automation projects ranging from manufacturing car parts to plastics, shaving cream and even ice-cream. I have worked with various robotic systems, VFD's, HMI's, PLCs, industrial networking/data collection systems, and Machine Vision systems.