• Has Acted as Software Architect and Technical Leader in many projects
• Good knowledge of Windows Internals
• More than 10 years of software design and development experience in Visual C/C++.
• More than 10 years of experience in Security/Cryptography software design and programming.
• Fluent in Java language.
• Fluent in Lua Scripting language.
• 4 years experience with OpenFlow. Building 2 controllers (Lua and Java) from the ground up.
• Good knowledge of .NET framework and C# language, also using ASP.NET.
• Good knowledge of Objective C and Cocoa.
• Good knowledge of MacOSX/Linux programming in C++
• Some knowledge of Carbon and Qt application development C++.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) - #108416
Specialties: Visual C++® and C, MFC, ATL, COM, STL, ActiveX, Lua, OpenFlow, Cocoa, Carbon and Qt application development, C# and Java (J2SE and J2ME), Brew Framework for CDMA, Linux Programming in C++, PocketPC (embedded C++ and .NET Compact Framework) , Device Driver Development , SQL Server 6.5/7/2000/2005, MySQL, IBM DB2 and Access
Visual C++ 6.0, Visual Studio (all versions), Eclipse, NetBeans, XCode, Qt Creator and Carbide.
Microsoft Windows NT to 7, Windows CE 3.0/5.0/6.0, Mac OS X and Linux.