Creating a Virtual machine includes Visual Studio 2013 ultimate edition, SharePoint server 2013 trial and SQL server also can be utilized as a development and test environment.
After login to your Azure Portal (hope you already have an account), you will find the below screen:
- Click on Virtual Machines on the left navigation panel and click on add.
- Search Virtual machine in the text box you need to create. In our case, it is Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Windows 2012 VM.
- Select the available VM machine and click on create.
- For the creation of virtual machine, four steps need to be followed:
- Type the required information in Basics section and keep track of it as you will require this information afterwards while login to the VM
- Choose the size as per your need.
- Type the required information in setting section. Normally, it is pre populated and you don’t have to worry about this section.
- Cross check the summary and click on.
- It will now start deploying your selected VM and will take few minutes to deploy.