This code provides easy access to Mantis bug tracking issues. As program manager, I often need to find an issue in Mantis by issue number.
This application is programmed as explorer desktop band.
- Save MantisIssues.dll to local disk.
- Run "regsvr32.exe MantisIssues.dll".
- Select Toolbar\MantisIssues from task bar context menu.
- After this, you will see "Mantis settings..." in your task bar.
- If you run Mantis settings from local menu, you can set your Mantis URL, for example, "http://mymantis/".
- And now, you can enter the issue number and press Enter key.
Using the Code
This code was made by using ATL DeskBand Wizard (thanks to Erik Thompson, http://www.codeproject.com/kb/atl/rbdeskband.aspx).
- 27th July, 2005: Initial post