Hi Keyur you've mentioned good points but don't you think many points should be scenario based for Ex:
9) Use Client Side Scripts for validations- What if security is the concern?
20)Minimize the number of web server controls- its not so often we use more server controls than required.
21) Avoid using unmanaged code- Again we use unmanaged only when it is required. Same thing goes with Recursive functions (point No 27) it is normally used when you need it for ex. listing all files and subdirectories in an directory.
30) Put scripts to the end of the document
2) Use early binding in Visual Basic or JScript code
- what if there are lots of statements after declaring the object and after that we are assigning values to the object, and some error occured during this? I mean in that case dont you think late binding is good option?
Good points. I believe #30 is something you do to let the user think a page loads faster. I.e. you get static parts of the UI in place before you start calling scripts that might take time to execute, instead of the opposite where the user will have to wait for the UI to display.