Seasoned IT Professional. Currently the IT Director for Choice Genetics, and also the world-wide manager for IT Projects related to R&D for Groupe Grimaud (our parent company).
I've spent about half my career as a contractor. I've lived all over the place, but currently reside near St. Louis, Missouri. Moved out here from Roseville, California in Feb-2005. No regrets yet.
Over the recent years I've written software for:
- Disposing of radioactive and toxic waste.
- Disposing of surplus inventory during the Decommission of McClellan Air Force Base.
- Facilitating genetic improvement for Swine Breeding.
- Managing children placed in State custody.
- Dealing with commercial trucking delivery schedules.
- Tracking high resolution images from archeological digs.
- Project Management for the roofing industry.
- Processing engines for credit card transactions.