No downloads associated with this content
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
Narayana Rao Surapaneni is a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for .NET, Microsoft Certified Solution Developer and a Sun Certified Java Professional.
He has received international acclaim for authoring dozens of industry papers on .NET and other Microsoft technologies for leading web sites and magazines. He is on the panel of contributors for IT magazine.
He has delivered many public seminars on the .NET framework, C#, web services, Service Oriented architecture and ASP.NET. Surapaneni lead Microsoft.NET & Web Services Center of Excellence.
His priorities include:
• Track technology/product releases
• Develop a strategy for each specific technology/product
• Develop methodologies/frameworks
• Develop prototypes and proof-of-concepts
• Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0/ASP.NET 2.0/ VS.NET 2005
• Integration and collaboration services
• Web Services and Service Oriented Orchitectures
He is the co-author of the following books:
1. Java & .NET: A Developer Guide to Interoperability and Migration (ISBN: 81-203-2444-7, http://www.prenticehallindia.com/)
2. Migrating to .Net: A Pragmatic Path to Visual Basic .Net, Visual C++ .Net and ASP .Net (ISBN: 0-13-100962-1, www.amazon.com)
3. Microsoft.NET Tutorial for beginners
Narayana Rao Surapaneni is a recipient of the world wide Most Valuable Professional Award by Microsoft (2002-2004). He was also awarded the Asia Most Valuable Professional by Microsoft. He is one of the charter members of MCSD.NET
When it comes to the suggesting a solution he emphasizes on the importance of well thought architectures and design principles. It is no surprise that many clients see him as the person whom they can approach to arrive at a right technology solution!
Pradeep Rathinamuthu is a Microsoft certified Solution Developer and a CompTIA A+ Certified Associate. He has worked on numerous projects that involved developing, maintaining and implementing applications in VB, C++ and C#. He is currently working as a Programmer Analyst at the Microsoft.NET Center of Excellence at Ramco Systems Corporation, San Jose, CA. His current focus is on analyzing and developing solutions using the cutting-edge Dot Net technologies. Pradeep holds an MS in Computer Science from Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago.