* Copyright (c) 2006, Brendan Grant (email@example.com)
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* * All original and modified versions of this source code must include the
* above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
* * This code may not be used with or within any modules or code that is
* licensed in any way that that compels or requires users or modifiers
* to release their source code or changes as a requirement for
* the use, modification or distribution of binary, object or source code
* based on the licensed source code. (ex: Cannot be used with GPL code.)
* * The name of Brendan Grant may be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BRENDAN GRANT ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO
* EVENT SHALL BRENDAN GRANT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
* PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS;
* OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
* OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
* ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
/// This exception is thrown when there is an error when reading, writing or modifying file assocation info.
public class RegistryException : ApplicationException
/// Initializes a new instance of the RegistryException class.
/// Initializes a new instance of the RegistryException class with a specified error message.
/// <param name="message">A System.String that describes the error.</param>
public RegistryException(string message)
/// Initializes a new instance of the ApplicationException class with a specified error message and a reference to the inner exception that is the cause of this exception.
/// <param name="message">The error message that explains the reason for the exception.</param>
/// <param name="innerException">The exception that is the cause of the current exception. If the innerException parameter is not a null reference (Nothing in Visual Basic), the current exception is raised in a catch block that handles the inner exception.</param>
public RegistryException(string message, Exception innerException)
: base(message, innerException)
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
This article has no explicit license attached to it but may contain usage terms in the article text or the download files themselves. If in doubt please contact the author via the discussion board below.
A list of licenses authors might use can be found here