* Copyright (c) 2007
* Jim Xochellis
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and sell this software for any purpose
* is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appears in
* all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
* supporting documentation. Jim Xochellis makes no representations about the suitability
* of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied
template<typename _InputIterator, typename _ForwardIterator>
_InputIterator find_first_of(_InputIterator __first1, _InputIterator __last1,
_ForwardIterator __first2, _ForwardIterator __last2)
unsigned char __MapArray;
memset(__MapArray, 0, 256);
for (_ForwardIterator __iter = __first2; __iter != __last2; ++__iter)
__MapArray[(unsigned char) *__iter] = 1;
for ( ; __first1 != __last1; ++__first1)
if (__MapArray[(unsigned char) *__first1] != 0)
} //namespace dpx
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
I live in Greece with my wife and our two daughters. I am a professional software developer since 1999, using mostly C/C++ in my work.
My main expertise are: C/C++, STL, software optimization, generic programming and debugging. I am also very experienced in client–server programming, communications, concurrent programming, software security and cryptography. Finally, in my early professional years, I have worked a lot on cross-platform programming (Mac+Win).
I am familiar with the MFC, wxWidgets and Cplat GUI frameworks and the Python, Java, Pascal, Fortran, Prolog and Rexx programming languages.