#region Copyright � 2007 Rotem Sapir
* This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
* In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the
* use of this software.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
* including commercial applications, subject to the following restrictions:
* 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim
* that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product,
* an acknowledgment in the product documentation is required, as shown here:
* Portions Copyright � 2007 Rotem Sapir
* 2. No substantial portion of the source code of this library may be redistributed
* without the express written permission of the copyright holders, where
* "substantial" is defined as enough code to be recognizably from this library.
public class Box
public int Width;
public int Height;
public System.Drawing.Color LineColor;
public int LineWidth;
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
This article, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)
Microsoft bets on Windows XP disaster