* PasswordSafe Database Reader/Writer
* Copyright (C) 2007 Svante Seleborg
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* If you'd like to license this program under any other terms than the
* above, please contact the author and copyright holder.
* Contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
// General Information about an assembly is controlled through the following
// set of attributes. Change these attribute values to modify the information
// associated with an assembly.
[assembly: AssemblyDescription("Password Safe Database Access Library")]
[assembly: AssemblyCompany("Axantum Software AB")]
[assembly: AssemblyCopyright("Copyright © 2007 Svante Seleborg")]
// Setting ComVisible to false makes the types in this assembly not visible
// to COM components. If you need to access a type in this assembly from
// COM, set the ComVisible attribute to true on that type.
// The following GUID is for the ID of the typelib if this project is exposed to COM
// Version information for an assembly consists of the following four values:
// Major Version
// Minor Version
// Build Number
// You can specify all the values or you can default the Revision and Build Numbers
// by using the '*' as shown below:
// Security permissions
[assembly: SecurityPermission(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, UnmanagedCode = true)]
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
This article, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The GNU General Public License (GPLv3)