By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
Around 9 years of professional software development experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise web applications for healthcare domain with good exposure to object-oriented design, software architectures, design patterns, test-driven development and agile practices.
Analyse and create High Level , Detailed Design documents.
Use UML Modelling and create Use Cases , Class Diagram , Component Model , Deployment Diagram, Sequence Diagram in HLD.
Area of Working : Dedicated to Microsoft .NET Technologies
Experience with : C# , J2EE , J2ME, Windows Phone 8, Windows Store App
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, FoxPro
Development Frameworks: Microsoft .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.5
UI: Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC3, MVC4
Coding: WinForm , Web Development, Windows Phone, WinRT Programming, WCF, WebAPI
Healthcare Domain Experience
CCD, CCR, QRDA, HIE, HL7 V3, Healthcare Interoperability
B.E (Computer Science)
CodeProject Contest So Far:
1. Windows Azure Developer Contest - HealthReunion - A Windows Azure based healthcare product , link - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/582535/HealthReunion-A-Windows-Azure-based-healthcare-pro
2. DnB Developer Contest - DNB Business Lookup and Analytics , link - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/618344/DNB-Business-Lookup-and-Analytics
3. Intel Ultrabook Contest - Journey from development, code signing to publishing my App to Intel AppUp , link - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/517482/Journey-from-development-code-signing-to-publishin
4. Intel App Innovation Contest 2013 - eHealthCare - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/635815/eHealthCare
5. Grand Prize Winner of CodeProject HTML5 &CSS3 Article Content 2014