/*! \file Initialization.cpp
\brief This file contains declaration of functions for initialization and finalization of the library.
* website: http://www.coolsoft-sd.com/
* contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Genetic Algorithm Library
* Copyright (C) 2007-2008 Coolsoft Software Development
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
/// <summary>This function initializes GAL.
/// Main purpose is to initialize global random generators and operation catalogues.</summary>
/// <remarks>No library feature should be called before calling <c>GaInitialize</c>.</remarks>
void GACALL GaInitialize();
/// <summary><c>GaFinalize</c> should be call before exiting application, and after work with GAL is done.
/// It releases all acquired memory and resources needed for library.</summary>
/// <remarks>Objects which were instantiated by the user,
/// except those objects which was added to global operation catalogues, must be destroyed prior calling <c>GaFinalize</c>.
/// Note that any object of operation which was added to global catalogues will be deleted after <c>GaFinalize</c> call.</remarks>
void GACALL GaFinalize();
#endif // __INITIALIZATION_H__