// General Information about an assembly is controlled through the following
// set of attributes. Change these attribute values to modify the information
// associated with an assembly.
[assembly: AssemblyTitle("Sorting Extensions")]
[assembly: AssemblyProduct("Sorting Extensions")]
[assembly: AssemblyCopyright("Copyright © 2008")]
// Setting ComVisible to false makes the types in this assembly not visible
// to COM components. If you need to access a type in this assembly from
// COM, set the ComVisible attribute to true on that type.
// The following GUID is for the ID of the typelib if this project is exposed to COM
// Version information for an assembly consists of the following four values:
// Major Version
// Minor Version
// Build Number
// You can specify all the values or you can default the Build and Revision Numbers
// by using the '*' as shown below:
// [assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.*")]
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
- 2002 - 2004: vocational training (IT Specialist in Software Development) at the Deutsche Telekom AG with in-firm training at the T-Systems International GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
- 2003: three-month stay-abroad at the InterConsult Bulgaria Ltd. (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- 2004 - 2009: undergraduate studies in IT-Systems Engineering at the Hasso Plattner Institute for Software Systems Engineering (University of Potsdam, Germany)
- 2009: bachelor project at the Deutsche Post DHL (Berlin, Germany)
- 2009 - 2012: graduate studies in Integrative Neuroscience (Magdeburg, Germany)
- 2012 - present: research fellow at the Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology (Magdeburg, Germany)
- specialized in Microsoft .NET technologies
- currently develops scientific software with MatLab