* PasswordSafe Database Reader/Writer
* Copyright (C) 2007 Svante Seleborg
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* If you'd like to license this program under any other terms than the
* above, please contact the author and copyright holder.
* Contact: mailto:email@example.com
/// The current position of the reader
public enum PasswordSafePartType
/// The reader has not read anything yet
/// The reader has read the keys
/// The reader has read the header
/// The reader has read another record
/// The reader has reached end of the database and no errors occured.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
I've been working with all aspects of software development since 1979 - from compiler construction to management. Currently I'm an independent consultant mostly specializing in computer security. Please see my homepage for contact details.
I speak C like a native, and have a pretty good grasp of C++. The most recent five years C# has been the main development language. Traditionally Unix has been the dominating environment, but currently the scales have tipped over to Windows, due to market demands but I'm equally at home developing in both environments.
When I'm not coding I'm usually sitting on one of my 4 bikes, indoors or outdoors, on the road or in the woods.
I'm Alphons van der Heijden, living in Lelystad, Netherlands, Europa, Earth. And currently I'm retiring from hard working ( ;- ), owning my own company. Because I'm full of energy, and a little to young to relax ...., I don't sit down, but create and recreate software solutions, that I like. Reinventing the wheel is my second nature. My interest is in the area of Internet technologies, .NET etc. I was there in 1992 when Mosaic came out, and from that point, my life changed dramatically, and so did the world, in fact. (Y)
I am currently employed as a C# / MS SQL developer for a Medical Software company working on a large enterprise system.
I have used Delphi and MSM MUMPS in previous roles and love both languages.
I'm an avid Windows Mobile fan and moderator on http://xda-developers.com. I code in C#, and C++ for WM as well as cooking custom ROMs and learning to disasm the inners of my device.