* PasswordSafe Database Reader/Writer
* Copyright (C) 2007 Svante Seleborg
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* If you'd like to license this program under any other terms than the
* above, please contact the author and copyright holder.
* Contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
/// The current position of the reader
public enum PasswordSafePartType
/// The reader has not read anything yet
/// The reader has read the keys
/// The reader has read the header
/// The reader has read another record
/// The reader has reached end of the database and no errors occured.
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.