If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
Software engineer, mechanical engineer, electronics engineer, inventor, manager, entrepreneur, husband, father, friend.
B.Sc. B.E.(Hons) M.Eng.Sc.
Some things I've done
- Invented the Spaceball(R)/1983 and Astroid(R)/2002 3D mice
- Patents: 3D mouse, data compression, acoustic transducer
- Wrote animation software in mid 1980s for TV commercials
- Wrote a basic CAD drawing program in 1980s
- Lived in Boston, Massachusetts for 11 years
- Architected and managed full custom ASIC chip
- Reviewed bionic eye technology for investment purposes
- Product development on CPR aid for heart attacks
- Developed an electronic sports whistle
- Was actually stranded on a deserted Pacific island
- Software: lots - embedded, device driver, applications
Some things I want to do
- Develop more cool hardware/software products
- Solve the 3D mouse software barrier to proliferate 3D mice
- Help bring 3D to the masses
- Help others