= Project Line Counter Add-In -- Version History =
Version 1.11 (October 3, 2000)
- Added support for WWhizInterface! 2.10.
Version 1.10 (May 5, 2000)
- Added a file summary dialog which displays the distribution of files by
- Added a feature to export the statistical results as a simple text report.
- Line-Counter no longer uses the STL, and dependencies on the various STL
runtime libraries (such as MSVCP60.dll) has been removed.
SOURCE CODE ENHANCEMENTS:
- The old HTML Help support module (HTMLHelpBase.cpp) has been replaced with
a new and much improved support module (HHSupp.cpp). Unlike the old
HTMLHelpBase which only handled help for dialogs and property pages, the
new support module supports full MFC applications. There have also been
improvements in the dialog handling code.
- Upgraded to Beta 3 of WWhizInterface.
Version 1.05 (March 17, 2000)
- v1.00 erroneously used the Interface function WWhizFile->GetShortName()
when it should have used WWhizFile->GetTitle(). This has been fixed.
(Thanks to Joshua Jensen [email@example.com] for reporting this
- The parser now correctly parses "//*" as a "//" comment and not as a
(Thanks to Robert Colligan [Colligan@INFIMED.COM] for reporting this bug).
- A few improvements in the online help.
- Upgraded to AddInComm 1.3.0
Version 1.00 (March 7, 2000)
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
This article has no explicit license attached to it but may contain usage terms in the article text or the download files themselves. If in doubt please contact the author via the discussion board below.
A list of licenses authors might use can be found here
Microsoft bets on Windows XP disaster