* (C) Copyright 2003 Jeppe Cramon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* This software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind,
* either expressed or implied. The entire risk as to the
* quality and performance of the software is with you. Should the
* software prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary
* servicing, repair, or correction. In no event shall the author,
* copyright holder, or any other party who may redistribute the
* software be liable to you for damages, including any general,
* special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of
* the use or inability to use the software (including, but not
* limited to, loss of data, data being rendered inaccurate, loss of
* business profits, loss of business information, business
* interruptions, loss sustained by you or third parties, or a
* failure of the software to operate with any other software) even
* if the author, copyright holder, or other party has been advised
* of the possibility of such damages.
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
This article has no explicit license attached to it but may contain usage terms in the article text or the download files themselves. If in doubt please contact the author via the discussion board below.
A list of licenses authors might use can be found here