By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
Around 10 years of professional software development experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise web applications for healthcare domain with good exposure to object-oriented design, software architectures, design patterns, test-driven development and agile practices.
Analyse and create High Level , Detailed Design documents.
Use UML Modelling and create Use Cases , Class Diagram , Component Model , Deployment Diagram, Sequence Diagram in HLD.
Area of Working : Dedicated to Microsoft .NET Technologies
Experience with : C# , J2EE , J2ME, Windows Phone 8, Windows Store App
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, FoxPro
Development Frameworks: Microsoft .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.5
UI: Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC3, MVC4
Coding: WinForm , Web Development, Windows Phone, WinRT Programming, WCF, WebAPI
Healthcare Domain Experience
CCD, CCR, QRDA, HIE, HL7 V3, Healthcare Interoperability
B.E (Computer Science)
CodeProject Contest So Far:
1. Windows Azure Developer Contest - HealthReunion - A Windows Azure based healthcare product , link - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/582535/HealthReunion-A-Windows-Azure-based-healthcare-pro
2. DnB Developer Contest - DNB Business Lookup and Analytics , link - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/618344/DNB-Business-Lookup-and-Analytics
3. Intel Ultrabook Contest - Journey from development, code signing to publishing my App to Intel AppUp , link - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/517482/Journey-from-development-code-signing-to-publishin
4. Intel App Innovation Contest 2013 - eHealthCare - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/635815/eHealthCare
5. Grand Prize Winner of CodeProject HTML5 &CSS3 Article Content 2014