/* Copyright (c) 2005 Leslie Sanford
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
* of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to
* deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the
* rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or
* sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
* furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
* all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
* AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
* OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
* THE SOFTWARE.
* Leslie Sanford
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
/// Represents MIDI output device capabilities.
public struct MidiOutCaps
#region MidiOutCaps Members
/// Manufacturer identifier of the device driver for the Midi output
public short mid;
/// Product identifier of the Midi output device.
public short pid;
/// Version number of the device driver for the Midi output device. The
/// high-order byte is the major version number, and the low-order byte
/// is the minor version number.
public int driverVersion;
/// Product name.
public byte name;
/// Flags describing the type of the Midi output device.
public short technology;
/// Number of voices supported by an internal synthesizer device. If
/// the device is a port, this member is not meaningful and is set
/// to 0.
public short voices;
/// Maximum number of simultaneous notes that can be played by an
/// internal synthesizer device. If the device is a port, this member
/// is not meaningful and is set to 0.
public short notes;
/// Channels that an internal synthesizer device responds to, where the
/// least significant bit refers to channel 0 and the most significant
/// bit to channel 15. Port devices that transmit on all channels set
/// this member to 0xFFFF.
public short channelMask;
/// Optional functionality supported by the device.
public int support;