1. Run script SqlServer_IssueVision_Schema.sql to create IssueVision database schema and database user IVUser
2. Run script SqlServer_IssueVision_InitialDataLoad.sql to load all the data needed to run this application.
3. (Optional)run script SqlServer_IssueVision_TestData.sql to load some test data.
4. Run setup.exe to set up web site.
3. Normal user ID is user1 with password set as P@ssword1234
4. Admin user ID is admin1 with password set as P@ssword1234
Configuring IIS for Silverlight Applications
Install IIS 7 on Windows Vista and Windows 7
Instructions for Express Edition:
1) Install "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM - Express with Management Tools", choose "Mixed authentication mode"
2) Install "Visual Web Developer 2010 Express"
3) Install "Microsoft Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010"
4) Update connectionStrings in Web.config file of "IssueVision.Web" to point to your own database, like, "Data Source=localhost\SQLEXPRESS"
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
This article, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)
Microsoft bets on Windows XP disaster