By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
Rezolve Group Inc.
I am a Software Architect living in the Greater Boston Area. Proud father of 2 boys. Taught myself to program and started writing software when I was 13, since then I have developed on several platforms over the past 20 years. Currently interested in machine learning, high performance web apps, mobile, security, network architecture, electronics and robotics.
I enjoy solving problems using technology, learning new things, reading and writing about technology. If I had the freedom to choose what to work on, my list would be as follows,
- Write a self aware AI system. I am fascinated by consciousness and how it emerges from simple mechanical rules.
- Build a Robot with human like motor skills and intelligence.
- Build a system to download your mind to an electronic medium, thus allowing “one” to exist outside their own body.
- Build a better model for the Universe. My personal belief is that all matter is connected and is able to share information at a level we’re not able to comprehend currently.
- Build ships capable of inter planetary travel.
Write software that gets used by millions of people.