John Cumming has been working in software engineering for over 15 years. With qualifications in a mechanical engineering discipline and initial employment in chemical engineering research, he has engineering experience and knowledge to bring to a variety of software projects.
John has a wide range of experience in a variety of technologies, including web applications, distributed architectures and desktop applications and has applied his knowledge and experience in a variety of roles in R&D projects, Integration Consultancy and Enterprise Architecture.
John is experienced in Agile development processes such as XP and Scrum and is a Certified Scrum Professional.
* C++ - UNIX, Windows, COM, MFC, ATL, CLI, CORBA, Qt, boost
* C# - .NET 4.5, WPF, Prism, XAML
* XML - XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, XSL-FO
* Security – Cryptography, Key Management, Smart Cards
* Architecture & Design – EA, Zachman, UML, BPM
* Agile and Scrum