You've probably all seen this before, but for those who haven't, I thought I'd share since it's getting harder to find this lately.
1. Specifications are for the weak and timid!
2. You cannot really appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the original Klingon.
3. Indentation?! -- I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
4. What is this talk of "release"? Klingons do not make software releases. Our software "escapes," leaving a bloody trail of designers and testers in its wake.
5. Klingon function calls do not have "parameters", they have "arguments"! And they always win them!
6. Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
7. A true Klingon Warrior does not comment his code
8. By filing this incident report you have challenged the honour of my family. Prepare to die!
9. You question the worthiness of my code?! I should kill you where you stand!
10. Our users will know fear and cower before our software. Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 19:00 Last Update: 25-Dec-14 16:36