For a long time I've been considering whether to post an article on CodeProject. Now finally, as we say over here 'the bullet is through the church'. There will be a series of articles illustrating the various aspects of the library. I think I've been so quite about it 'cause I wanted it to be 'perfect'. Now, I donno say the stuff is perfect but my intention is true. The content of the articles will be:
- The Netron graph library (part I): an overview.
- The Netron graph library (part II): a tutorial.
- The Netron graph library (part III): custom shapes.
- The Netron graph library (part IV): automata.
- The Netron graph library (part V): visual logo.
- The Netron graph library (part VI): graph analysis.
- The Netron graph library: scripting in the .Net era.
In addition, the readme shipping with the new graph library will serve as a white paper (in PDF format) which I hope can be distributed in some way.
Most probably I'll wait to ship v2 after finishing the articles, the content of which is already more or less ready in the tutorials on the Netron project site.