Software developer, who has great zeal for learning new technologies, and is in search of more fulfilling status quo.
• 6 years 10 months of cognitive learning experience in designing, developing, testing and maintenance of web applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
• Conversant in of all phases of software development life software development process.
• Worked on VB.Net, C#.Net, .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, TPL, Unit testing, Integration testing, Reporting tool, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, LINQ, SQL server 2005, Jquery, SSIS, SSRS, TOAD, Moody’s Risk Analyst tool, Excel Macros, Microsoft Access, QTP.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make decisions after intensive analysis of requirements.
• Possess knowledge in Testing Automation using QTP.
• Knowledge on the basics of MapReduce, Natural language processing.
• Researched on the "AdRelevance using MapReduce" to propose a novel approach that utilizes the SERP keywords as a look up for the sponsored ads retrieval on search engine results page.
In her work tenure, she has received “Kudos award” for providing outstanding services and support beyond the call of duty and “Star award” for exceptional mentoring and counseling and grooming resources and contributing to team building
She has been winner for 3 data spot challenges arranged by DnB.