Objective : To work in a competitive environment that effectively utilizes my analytic, technical, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills to conceive and achieve solutions. The solutions which help the organization in not only meeting its targets, but also allowing it to grow, thereby, enhancing my own skills as an individual and as a key player in the organization's development.
-Software Engineer with 2.5+ years of experience in Requirement Analysis, Design, execution / development, and unit testing using Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), ASP.NET, SQL Server, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), WCF, AJAX, and Java Script.
- Worked on Search Servers like Microsoft Index Server, Semetric Search Engine.
- Successfully implemented the security solution for enterprise HR portal against XSS and CSRF attack.
- Having good experience on architecture design using Tiered architecture, and Design Patterns (Factory Pattern, Singleton).
- Good command over commercial RDBMS tool SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge in different software life cycle processes like water fall, iterative, Agile, SCRUM etc.
Web Application development, Web Services, WCF, Search Service, Outstanding Research & Development, Competitive Analysis & Design, SDLC, System Architecture, Globalization, Excellent Learning & Application, Extreme Programming
Member since Sunday, November 4, 2012
(1 year, 10 months)