Comments by Bangla Gopal Surya Prakash (Top 10 by date)

Bangla Gopal Surya at 15-Sep-11 8:55am View

Hi,

In my above code when i execute below command, the text data will be inserted into tfshistory.txt this is not working when i run the above code but works fine when i do it manually by going to VS 2008 command prompt & execute the beow command. So do help me in this regard
tf help > tfshistory.txt
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-Jun-11 6:14am View

Ok sounds great. But how to achieve it.
Can u post sample / Pseudo code regard to this.
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 10:03am View

I told you right its opening for couple of people but not for me. Finally its opening for me aswell but i have another issue it says ": It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS." do u have any idea about how to fix & are you also getting the same error
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 10:03am View

yes... i told you right its opening for couple of people but not for me. Finally its opening for me aswell but i have another issue it says ": It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS." do u have any idea about how to fix & are you also getting the same error
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 9:48am View

Hey Guys.

I could fix it.. IN Setting selected "NO PROXY"
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 9:43am View

are you able to open the site & it should throw exception
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 9:43am View

are you able to open the site & it should throw exception
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 9:43am View

Hi, I am able to ping other sites but not able to ping www.bestdemosite.com But When i tried accessing this application. Its opening in other network.
Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 9:43am View

Bangla Gopal Surya at 7-May-11 9:43am View

Hi,

I am able to ping other sites but not able to ping www.bestdemosite.com
But When i tried accessing this application. Its opening in other network.

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile