12,555,123 members (63,859 online)

Comments by Samer Abu Rabie (Top 13 by date)

Samer Abu Rabie 29-Oct-14 4:23am View
My friend .. my code might have typos .. I am posting code you need to check on the IDE you are using, so you will be able to understand before applying it.

I suspect that DropDowlistFor should be DropDownListFor (capital l for list) and you need to pass the list of data to this method too, I am pointing the general idea here since I dont know your data source and didn't see your code.
Samer Abu Rabie 29-Oct-14 3:36am View
This is not possible with html, you only post one form at a time, now what you need to think about is another alternative solution to the problem you are trying to solve here, e.g why not to mix all and prefix the fields with a certain class1, class2, classn prefix.
Samer Abu Rabie 25-Aug-14 23:47pm View
Reason for my vote of 1 \n This doesn't qualify to something new my friend, this is old news, a tip needs to be something helpful and new, this one is not.
Samer Abu Rabie 28-Jun-14 16:28pm View
Reason for my vote of 2 \n I don't see a new idea here .. its not a bad idea but there is better .. complexity is clear in some parts too.
Samer Abu Rabie 23-Apr-14 3:27am View
My friend this is a bad question, you are specifying nothing !!! show us what you are trying to do show us code .. you can add qualitfiaction and get qualification from generalinfo any where in your code world .. be more specific and more descriptive .. this is not related to hierarchy at all.
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 6:28am View
True Story :)
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 6:26am View
You might need to make sure that the solution is published correctly on production, you might need to do a hard refresh.
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 6:11am View
Looping through what exactly?
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 5:00am View
what do you mean not working? what is the result?
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 4:47am View
lo0o0ol .. I think he is :)
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 4:34am View
You mean using ILMerge tool or what .. please be more specific
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 4:10am View
Please improve your question in order to help, we don't understand the business you are having here, more specific, more technical will get you more help.
Samer Abu Rabie 24-Sep-12 4:01am View
I am not sure if I grabbed the question from this post of yours.

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile