Comments by Mohammad Nasim (Top 13 by date)

Mohammad Nasim at 19-Dec-10 17:32pm View

Than you jean Davy,
This may be the comment. It encourages me to write more.
Mohammad Nasim at 16-Dec-10 5:57am View

Thins is neither my article to delete it, nor i am an administrator here.
you can delete it. I can only accept it as an alternative for mine.
Mohammad Nasim at 16-Dec-10 5:54am View

Thank you Jean. Although, I like things to be more abstract and more general, I preferred not to use abstraction here. I think this is the only way to introduce such a topic.
In general, I found students get bored when they receive a lot of unjustified theories. Instead, you have to ask them a question that has no answer using their all previous knowledge, then they will open their mind fully for you, waiting for a solution to this new problem. Then you can pour out as much theories as you can. As long as these theories are in the scope, students will get it perfectly, and in no time.
Finding such a question is not an easy process, but results are great. If you are honest in teaching process, you should (must) search regularly for such questions in different fields.
I think, in this article, the key question that acts as the master-key is "have you thought as a compiler?"
This is my Philosophy, try it.
Mohammad Nasim at 14-Dec-10 5:09am View

Greetings Lars,
I am not sure i understand you. This article is written mainly to uncover needed things that look like padding.
e.g. semicolons that looks unnecessary, ...etc. I am not discussing about adding new keywords to the language.
Thank you.
Mohammad Nasim at 11-Dec-10 2:26am View

Thnak you Walt Fair, Jr for visiting
Mohammad Nasim at 8-Dec-10 19:59pm View

Excuse me Mr. Alexey Leonov, I didn't get it.
1- I didn't say what you claim that I have said.
2- The best suggestion is the class-type part and why they need semicolon; if that what you mean, then I didn't say "People you must declare objects with class-type definitions". I just said C++ accepts declaration there, and hence it must provide some way to allow programmers to actually declare their objects.
If that was my intent, excuse me, I have to say it is not a wrong documentation. Otherwise I think you have to explain more what you mean exactly, and what this code is for. Thank you.
Mohammad Nasim at 8-Dec-10 19:48pm View

Thank you jingnudt, and that was my intent to clear troubles.
Mohammad Nasim at 7-Dec-10 1:51am View

Thank you, paulgrealish. I think I should enhance my Enlish, and sorry if it is broken, although I think it is acceptable.
English is not my native tongue. My native tongue is Arabic, as it is clear from my profile/country.
Mohammad Nasim at 3-Dec-10 6:00am View

Thank you Mr Member 3428383. BTW you have nice name :)
Mohammad Nasim at 2-Dec-10 12:09pm View

Thanks sendmetamil for visiting
Mohammad Nasim at 16-Nov-10 12:21pm View

Thanks wincsi for being positive by commenting and voting. Hope to publish more useful articles
Mohammad Nasim at 29-Sep-10 17:33pm View

Thanks Kevin Drzycimski
Mohammad Nasim at 14-Sep-10 15:07pm View

Others find it useful. Understanding why things as they are is not so bad. After all, thanks mmichele1974@yahoo.it for being positive by commenting and voting.

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile