12,401,049 members (60,630 online)

Comments by Qadeer Ahmed Khan (Top 7 by date)

Qadeer Ahmed Khan 21-Apr-16 8:55am View

Each Customer is assigned a unique id like CSP644 which can be sent for each service call. These databases are deployed upon different servers and there is a central database which keeps record of connection information. e.g
CSPID = CSP644
Host = SomeHost
Database = DBName
Password = ThePassword

So I should load a SQL Server Compact database table by calling a web service which would return data from central database and keep them locally. Clients would send their CSPID and other details like Email and Password for authentication.

Also should I keep a connection open for each database or close them after executing query as I am currently doing. Also is it possible to handle requests asynchronously and what would be the best way to do it?
Qadeer Ahmed Khan 19-Apr-16 11:01am View

There is a different database for each client.
Qadeer Ahmed Khan 10-Mar-14 9:15am View

ON RC.FormID = ER.FormID
WHERE EmployeeID = p_EmployeeID;
END IF;
-- ****** [Objec... ts ] Script Date: 02/24/2014 10:00:33 *******

END
Qadeer Ahmed Khan 8-Mar-14 10:25am View

I compared Linq to SQL (on MS SQL Server) and it was quite faster then this not sure what they done. I need better response time as there are not many Record line to fetch but there are rapid requests being made to server.
Qadeer Ahmed Khan 8-Mar-14 10:07am View

Thanks you are right it would be really painful if I have conversion with in same method when it comes to changing. What about speed? Anything you think can speed up the process? does initializing DataApdapter within every method makes it slow..
qadeer ahmed khan 3-Oct-12 8:29am View

Yes I think problem is with the script loading because when I get to this page I can see the script for the previous page but clicking the refresh button shows the current page script. Do you have any idea how to fix it I am using MVC 2 and that's how I am calling the page.

return View("DriverDtlAdd",obj);
qadeer ahmed khan 3-Oct-12 8:13am View

Can you tell me to how to check that? but if it doesn't load at first then how does just refreshing the page makes it load the script?

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile