12,354,533 members (66,497 online)

Comments by Joshi, Rushikesh (Top 46 by date)

Joshi, Rushikesh 7-Dec-15 12:11pm View

Can you make sure when you are updating XML file you are not keeping it open, it may possible that due to file open that XMLDocument object remains null.

I am just guessing.

Thanks
Rushi
Joshi, Rushikesh 5-Nov-15 17:40pm View

Thanks for your Alternate options. I will put a note in original answer.
Joshi, Rushikesh 3-Nov-15 11:40am View

Where is code for binding image on ImageBox, surely you are keep debugging and trying to see Image on screen.

Note: while debugging UI is not getting refreshed as ReRender event will not fire which refreshes the UI, check it without debugging and see whether it is still happening or not.
Joshi, Rushikesh 23-Oct-15 12:09pm View

This is EPPlus specific questions, I would advice you to ask on their forum. There you will get more visibility

Or refer http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/680421/Create-Read-Edit-Advance-Excel-Report-in
Joshi, Rushikesh 23-Oct-15 12:08pm View

Joshi, Rushikesh 20-Jan-15 10:53am View

What you have tried so far?

Why it has to be a UserControl, in UI there are N way to deal with controls?

Are you trying to put some Responsive Design, then would suggest to go with Bootstrap or similar framework.

Thanks
Rushi
Joshi, Rushikesh 8-May-14 17:34pm View

What URL are you trying, if it is public then give it to us so that someonce can check. I haved checked your code and it is working absolutely fine.

Thanks
Rushi
Joshi, Rushikesh 17-Feb-14 16:20pm View

Do you know DateWiseIP belongs to which NameSpace? I believe you have created instance of Any type with field name (DateWiseIP), check private variable/property if any with same name DateWiseIP.

--Rushi
Joshi, Rushikesh 13-Feb-14 23:16pm View

I would advice you to ask this question on ZedGraph forum, there might be actively working user can better answer your question.

I think there might be some API available for ZedGraph it self to provide this. This is a basic feature of any Graph controls :)

-- Rushi
Joshi, Rushikesh 13-Feb-14 23:07pm View

Please ask this question in Devexpress Forum, you will get better and quick answer. I stopped working in DevExpress otherwise I would try :) -- Rushi
Joshi, Rushikesh 17-Oct-13 14:06pm View

Why? : I am writing one Unit Test Case where object of a class might get changed its internal behavior and to test that negative scenario in Unit Test, I want to change value of that variable at runtime like setting an object to Null which sometime returning as null from Database and failing our application.
Joshi, Rushikesh 14-Jun-12 5:47am View

Okay then in that case xsd.exe should not help or any sample XSD from google should not help as well.

You should start working on WPF and can get some way to generate XAML files from schema.

I never worked in WPF so not possible to provide you a full solution. but You should think in WPF / XMAL direction.

Before XAML there was XForm available by W3 consortium, which generating Web Form on client browser from some XML file but now that is now not in scope or not lot of folks working on that.

Thanks
Rushikesh Joshi
Joshi, Rushikesh 13-Jun-12 23:50pm View

Thanks Wonde :)
Joshi, Rushikesh 13-Jun-12 10:58am View

Are you consuming paypal services or redirecting to paypal from your Website or are you talking about completing payment in Paypal itself?
Joshi, Rushikesh 12-Jun-12 12:08pm View

It seems someone is against our solution and started down-voting you and me :(
Joshi, Rushikesh 12-Jun-12 10:49am View

I tried out this option and no luck :( , any other guess... Thank you for giving me a direction.

I also configured LoadTest Database to write loadtest results and controller is configured properly for same.

Thanks
Rushikesh Joshi
Joshi, Rushikesh 11-Jun-12 19:25pm View

Yes, I applied group membership settings and restarted the controller configurations but have not restarted machine.

I will check it once I will be in my office network

Thanks
Rushi
Joshi, Rushikesh 8-Jun-12 16:09pm View

I don't know it has anything with Subnet, if you have Subnet then change that value to 255.255.255.99.
Joshi, Rushikesh 8-Jun-12 9:47am View

+5, a well descriptive reply. Few years back I was getting same problem to readh external application List View and this was the problem. :)
Joshi, Rushikesh 8-Jun-12 9:37am View

What version of Visual Studio you have? If 2008/2010 then do you have SP1 installed?
Joshi, Rushikesh 8-Jun-12 9:27am View

+5 for giving a direction :)
Joshi, Rushikesh 8-Jun-12 9:27am View

+5 for giving a direction :)
Joshi, Rushikesh 1-Jun-12 17:12pm View

Both two answers has nothing with problem, problem is about Crystal Report Formula editor.

What it is displaying in Report, is it displaying correct pincode?

RJ
Joshi, Rushikesh 30-May-12 17:01pm View

SA, my wordings were confusing but my intention was right. I corrected my Answer with additional changes.
Joshi, Rushikesh 30-May-12 16:54pm View

Thanks for updating me.
Joshi, Rushikesh 30-May-12 15:57pm View

Thanks Mossmyr, my solution helped you what else I want :)
Joshi, Rushikesh 30-May-12 11:55am View

MossMyr, how do I know from your question that you know basic of Namespace? and that is not a valid excuse for Down Voting me :). But thank you
Joshi, Rushikesh 30-May-12 9:52am View

Karthik, please provide more details on your question. Your code seems okay.
rushijoshi 29-May-12 15:54pm View

:) LOL
rushijoshi 29-May-12 10:00am View

See in my solution I already mentioned about DbConnection is implementing IDisposable Interface, so Dispose implementation also being override in SQLConneciton.
rushijoshi 29-May-12 9:54am View

You are right, why are you posting your Question/comments as a Solution?
rushijoshi 29-May-12 9:53am View

Dude, this is correct only in case Employee class implementing IDispable interface.
rushijoshi 11-May-12 9:49am View

Please provide code where you are calling folder for FileWatcher services, also provide path you are trying. (Dont worry will not open, just to check extra characters)

Thanks
Rushi
rushijoshi 4-May-12 22:40pm View

Yes that is right, but my intention is to load for Logger and there is no any way to assign LogWriter to Logger object.
rushijoshi 4-May-12 16:46pm View

Mark, thank you for sharing your post. That is really a good thread but was not helpful to me. But thank you for sharing this.
rushijoshi 24-Apr-12 11:48am View

How many text box should a row contain, please change your question and provide more details.
rushijoshi 30-Dec-11 14:45pm View

Please provide more details, where you want to display Red Bold text, is it a Win form Text box or Web Text Box.

As suggest by Mika, simply you can change property of Text box for your desirable format.

Thanks
Rushi
rushijoshi 14-Nov-11 16:27pm View

hahahaha Right Approach
rushijoshi 10-Nov-11 13:56pm View

Dude do it by yourself its not a rocket science, believe me it will help you in future.
rushijoshi 10-Nov-11 13:55pm View

totally Agree with you
rushijoshi 25-May-11 5:42am View

Good I agree with you
rushijoshi 17-May-11 3:48am View

danhsachbt(sott(2)) is null because sott(2) has "0" value and there is nothing stored in danhsachbt 0th place.
rushijoshi 13-May-11 4:55am View

SAKryukov, thank you for your Vote. sometimes in existing code we can not implement new architecture concepts. a particular problem can be solved by hundered ways and each ways has benifits and drawback. Dewald wants a ready and instinct solution and he easily understand it.
rushijoshi 11-May-11 10:12am View

In your ASPX code behind just add below changes

<pre>
public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page
static StopWatch sw;
//TimeSpan tt1 = TimeSpan.Zero;
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
if (!this.IsPostBack)
sw = new StopWatch();
} </pre>

Reason: every time in clicking on button it creates new instance of sw object. We are checking here for is not postback.

Regards
Rushi
rushijoshi 11-May-11 9:59am View

Cool stuff, let me do it today it self.
rushijoshi 5-May-11 6:39am View

Nice Work.

It is nothing but Creating Delegate Call and calling it recursivly :)

But good catch.