What have you tried?
Quote:What I have tried:
its my humble request to you to give answer of this question-------------------------- write a program to save a phone contact and search by name.[ by using structure and function] ??? c++
So, you did nothing.
Sorry, but if you don't even try, there is no point showing you the answer. So, here is what you should do:
1. Look up C++ tutorials on how to use a function, array, and struct. Learn to use them in an actual program with some simple examples. Make sure you understand how each of them is used.
2. Think about your problem and write down some 'pseudocode' that should solve the task.
3. Turn that pseudocode into actual C/C++ code using your knowledge of functions, array and structs. Try to build the code and fix compiler errors until you get it to compile correctly.
4. Test your program to see what it does. Likely it will not work correctly on your first try. So, use the debugger and find out if your program behaves like you thought at every step in your program.
5. If you still have trouble fixing your program, come back here, describe what you did, show your program, and ask for help.
Then, you will get help.
If you fail at step 1, learn to use google or any other search engine that you like
If you fail at step 2, search for 'pseudo code' to understand what that is, and how to create it.
If you fail at step 3, you may come here and ask, specifically, how to express a certain action in C/C++. But don't ask for the entire program - we expect you to sincerely try yourself before coming here for help.
If you fail at step 4, that would be understandable: testing and using a debugger efficienly is something that needs experience. Please do your best to at least try it, then come here and tell us what you did, and what you need help with. Don't forget to tell us which compiler and debugger you are using - each works differently.