Does anyone know how to implement a rollback function in file copying when an exception is thrown.
Here are some conditions when I copy the files:
1. Copy the file to a shared folder
2. File is no greater than 3MB
3. File is an image file (jpg, jpeg, bmp, gif, png)
4. Prevention of file name duplicate is already implemented
5. OS is in Windows XP and higher
6. Code is on C# .Net 4.0 in Visual Studio 2010 Professional
7. Network connection is Local Area Network
8. Multiple files to copy
Thanks in advance.