This free tool was written to make surfing more comfortable and efficient.
- Remove popup windows by URL, title or window size.
- Clear internet URL history, typed URL, temporary internet files, internet cookies, autocomplete forms history, autocomplete passwords history, Internet Explorer favorites, temp files, run history, document history, last logon user, find files history, find computer history, network connection history and telnet history.
- Let IE window always show tool bar, menu bar, address bar, status bar and always resizable.
- Hide IE windows by hotkey.
- Remove status bar modifiers, context menu disablers, "onunload" command, Flash, and timer. (not 100% worked)
- The main program uses WTL 3.1. It was compiled and tested using Visual Studio 6.0, on Windows 2000.
- Peter Sun - Delete Temporary Internet Files
- Ralph Walden - Case-Insensitive String Search
- Magnus Egelberg - Dlg item resizer
This article has no explicit license attached to it but may contain usage terms in the article text or the download files themselves. If in doubt please contact the author via the discussion board below.
A list of licenses authors might use can be found here
This member has not yet provided a Biography. Assume it's interesting and varied, and probably something to do with programming.