Active Tools is an add-in to Microsoft Developer Studio. It has been tested under VC++ v.6 with Service
Pack 3 and higher.
This addin provides some useful functions for editing source code: change selection case to upper case,
change selection case to lower case, capitalize selection and conver spaces in a selection to TABs.
If you found any errors or bugs I would be very greatful to recieve
feedback. Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Disclaimer: This software is provided as-is and with no implied warranty of any kind. Please
don't place any blame on me if it does something untoward to your system.
- Copy "Active Tool.dll" to the add-ins folder of Developer Studio:
- In Developer Studio, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Customize...".
- Go to the "Add-ins and Macro Files" tab (the last one). Select the checkbox "Active Tools", and
- Developer Studio adds a new toolbar with the Active Tools buttons:
To deactivate Active Tools, perform steps 2-3, but remove the selection from the Active Tools checkbox.
To completely uninstall Active Tools:
- Exit Developer Studio.
- Delete "Active Tools.dll" from your Developer Studio add-ins folder.
You can download latest version from my site