In my years of experience with BizTalk, I have found that BizTalk developers tend to get sloppy during deployment, administration and monitoring. BCC will help to manage, monitor and administer BizTalk artifacts in any large BizTalk integration project.
Top Five Reasons to Use BizTalk Control Center (BCC)
- BizTalk artifacts can be monitored, administered and managed remotely.
- Tracking system enabled the admin to keep track of changes to BizTalk artifacts.
- Easily manage BizTalk artifact deployment and use the verification system to check successful deployment.
- SSO module helps the BizTalk admin to edit/create SSO settings on the fly and enables to keep all the configuration information at one location.
- Create new hosts and host instances with ease.
- Bonus: You don't have to pay a dime.
Watch BizTalk Control Center (BCC) in 60 Seconds
<OBJECT type="application/x-shockwave-flash" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=3,0,0,0" WIDTH="640" HEIGHT="390" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/OX9S_iMCldY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/OX9S_iMCldY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"><PARAM NAME="quality" VALUE="high"><PARAM NAME="wmode" value="transparent">
Speedcode Navigation system (Wow!)
A speedcode is a numeric value given to any module. A speedcode can be specified to directly navigate to a specific module.
BizTalk Artifact Health Matrix
Health Matrix lists the status of various artifacts: