This is a simple tool to manipulate the command line options of FFMPEG converter.
While I was searching for the video converter for my Sony K750i mobile, I found a wonderful tool named FFMPEG. This tool supports many media format conversions and is free of cost. As this is an Open source application, the tool is created by very good programmers while keeping programmers in mind. This tool appears hard to learn for normal users.
So I decided to create a new Interface for FFMPEG. I think this will be helpful to FFMPEG programmers and normal users to work easily with FFMPEG.
You have to download FFMPEG Executable (converter) FFPlay (player) and configure in options window of converter tool.
Get the latest FFmpeg from here.
Using the Code
- We can convert audio and video files from one format to another format through the convert button.
- You can create a new clip from the existing movies by using the copy option. Please note that tool will supports only clip start and clip end options while creating clip. All other options will be discarded.
Point Of Interest
We can add the following additional features to this tool by using FFMPEG options:
- Extract a frame from the video
- Templates to convert media to different devices like video camera, different phones (Nokia, Other Sony models, etc.). I added presets used in winFF in the documentation folder. Please refer to it.
- April 8, 2008 Version 1 (binary)
- May 1, 2008 Version 2 (source & binary)