Download source files - 42 Kb
, an MFC dialog which performs HTTP downloads
similar to the Internet Explorer download dialog as shown above.
V1.0 (14 November 1999)
V1.01 (15 November 1999)
- Updated documentation to refer to what rc resources are needed by the class.
- Renamed all resources used from
ASYNC_DOWLOAD to include
- Now handles HTTP error 407 (Proxy Authentication) and HTTP error 401 (Server
Authentication). You are prompted with a password dialog when either of these
forms of authentication are required.
- Sample program now allows you to specify the URL to download from as well as the
file to download into and the username and password to connect with.
- The download file is now deleted if the download was aborted or if some other error
occurs during the download.
- Parsing of URL will now work where "http://" is not explicitely specified.
- Improved the general look and feel of the demo app and called it "HTML File
V1.02 (29 November 1999)
- Fixed a number of compiler warnings and errors when used in VC++ 6.0.
V1.03 (25 January 2000)
- Fixed a problem where server authentication was not being detected correctly, while
proxy authentication was being handled.
- Updated the way and periodicity certain UI controls are updated during the HTTP download.
in your project simply include
from the test application in your application and
in whichever files you want to use the class in.
To bring up the dialog to download a specific file, just use some code like the following:
dlg.m_sURLToDownload = _T("http://www.some-site.com/somefile.ext");
dlg.m_sFileToDownloadInto = _T("c:\\somfile.ext");
if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK)
AfxMessageBox("File was downloaded successfully");
You should also have a look at the
CInetDownloadDlg::OnDownload() code in the
25 January 2000