Using the code
Listed below are the steps to create the
Tabview in your ASP page. The CSS styling part can be changed as per your requirement.
Create an object for the
set TabView = Server.CreateObject("TabView.Tabs")
Give the CSS class for Active Tab & In-Active Tab. If you want fixed length tabs, then specify the width, else give it as zero.
TabView.Styles 0, "ActiveTab", "InActiveTab"
Give the path of the Images folder.
Now simply go about adding the tabs as per the following syntax.
TabView.add "Info","Info Page","openfold.gif",
Some points on the usage:
- The tabs will be displayed in the order in which they are added as above.
- Different images can be used for Active & In-Active tabs.
- Any query string value can be added to the page to be redirected to, E.g. as follows:
TabView.add "Info","Info Page","openfold.gif","clsdfold.gif",
<FORM> tag in all the tabbed pages should follow
- A hidden field
hdnQS is needed inside the
<FORM> tag of all the tabbed pages, however the name of this hidden field can be changed.
arg1 is the tab page to redirect to and
arg2 is the
Take me to Information Page</A>
How to use:
- Unzip the files to the local system.
- Create a virtual directory pointing to the folder Tabview.
- Run the batch file registerDLL.bat
- Browse the directory, for e.g.: http://localhost/...<your local path>/Tabview/Info_Page.asp
- Now you have the
TabView ready for your use.