To host your Web site in IIS you need to perform following steps:
1. Click Start, Administrative Tools, Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. This will open the IIS manager.
2. In the left column you will see the machine name, expand local machine and right click on' Sites' then open 'Add new Web Sites'.
3. Fill all the necessory details which is as bellow:
- Site Name : Name of Site
- Physical path : Physical Path of the file where site is located in System.
- Type : Type of Web site.(Generally/Default it should be 'http')
- IP Address : IP Address of the site.
- Port : Port number on which site will run.
- Host name : Domain name of site.